A glimps of our everyday life

Friday, October 24, 2008

Recipe for Disaster

1 Tablespoon of way too hot for costumes weather (humid and in the 80s today...yuck)

2 tsp. toddler who does not like costume or anything on his head

3 cups of todder who missed afternoon nap

1/2 cup preschooler freaked out by scary costumes

1 nut of a mom who decides to go to the neighborhood Halloween party by herself with two kids


Mix together and you get a recipe for disaster!


Went to the neighborhood Halloween party tonight, wished I hadn't wasted the $. I'm not knocking the party, just my poor judgment based on the the circumstances. Oh well, I really didn't feel like fixing dinner...next time I think I'll order take out :). The look on Isaac's face pretty much sums up the night.

BTW, it rained this morning so no pumpkin patch! One of these days I'll get the covetted pumpkin patch picture and if I don't I'll just enjoy others!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Taylor and Tyler's Mom said...

I love your recipe-that's too funny! I'm sorry the party didn't work out.

October 28, 2008 at 11:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home