A glimps of our everyday life

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Visit

I've always loved the photos I've seen of children in pumpkin patches. I don't know what it is, maybe the colors. Ella's preschool class took a visit to the pumpkin patch today. I was hoping for a cute photo of both of them together, but it didn't happen.








Ella's really not a fun kid to take pictures of, because she either makes a really cheesy smile or pretty much refuses to have her picture taken. Her latest tactic seems to be closing her eyes. This combined with the cheesy smile makes it really annoying to get pictures of her. Why do I even try?! Getting a Christmas picture this year should be fun!





I did get one good candid of Isaac. Better luck at tomorrow's pumpkin patch visit (yes, we are going to another pumpkin patch tomorrow for the sole purpose of the covetted pumpkin patch photo...not really, but I'll give it another shot!)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather & Matt Troxell said...

very cute, even if they aren't "perfect!"

October 24, 2008 at 12:04 PM

 
Blogger Taylor and Tyler's Mom said...

You did a great job! I didn't realize how difficult these were until I tried taking them last year. I had no favorite pic of the both of them, so I posted quite a few! I think the people that get great pumpkin patch shots either have help from plenty of others or drug their kids-haha! (Acutally, it's all about luck!)

October 28, 2008 at 10:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home