A glimps of our everyday life

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random Thoughts

So, I'm deviating a little bit from my regular posting of photos. Mainly because I don't want to download the recent ones I've taken and even if I did, I don't think they're blog-worthy. So, here's a little something I stole from my sister's blog http://www.troxells.blogspot.com/.

I AM…ME!
I WANT… to be better about exercising.
I HAVE…everything I need.
I KEEP... having to remind myself of the things that matter most in life...God and others!
I WISH I COULD…see my sister more often.
I HATE... the evil in our world.
I FEAR... something bad happening to my children.
I HEAR... silence (Isaac is sleeping and Ella's at school).
I DON’T THINK...nearly enough :).
I REGRET... losing touch with old friends.
I LOVE…my family.
I AM NOT... tall (even though people think I am...go figure...I guess it's the long torso)
I DANCE...with my daughter whenever I can.
I SING… to kid's music.
I NEVER... eat shellfish (I'm allergic)
I RARELY… watch movies (if I do I end up falling asleep).
I CRY WHEN I WATCH… sad movies.
I AM NOT ALWAYS... right (DUH!)
I HATE THAT... I'm indecisive.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT… the economy.
I NEED... to clean up my house.
I SHOULD… be doing 20 other things other than writing this blog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather & Matt Troxell said...

fun post!

I wish I could see my sister more often too...

October 14, 2008 at 4:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home