A glimps of our everyday life

Friday, September 26, 2008

What Kind of Ball is THIS???

We had Isaac's 1st birthday party last weekend up at the pool. I had been anticipating his reaction to the cake all week. He's a kid who is SERIOUS about his food, so naturally I assummed he'd dig right into his cake and chow down. I was WRONG.

This picture says it all...


I decided to do a "ball" theme for his party, since he loves them. I had his cake made into the shape of a baseball (it turned out really cute...thanks to Super Target). Anyway, I guess he didn't like the fact that the ball got all over his hands when he tried to pick it up. He was so upset that he didn't even want to try a taste of the cake. Oh well!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Taylor and Tyler's Mom said...

Doesn't that just take the cake :) (Sorry, I couldn't resist!-haha) The cake looks great. That happened to me when I made a duck cake for Taylor's first b-day. I was up all night making it and then she wouldn't eat it!
I can't believe how big he is! My favorite nephew has grown so much even from when we were down there this summer!

October 11, 2008 at 8:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home