A glimps of our everyday life

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bye, Bye Fay!



This past week was a doozie. Not only did we have a tropical storm that wouldn't go away, our entire house beginning with Isaac and ending with Jason ended up with a stomach "bug." It's a week I am glad to leave in the past. Here are a few pictures of the flooding on our street. This was after the water had subsided.


This coming week is a big week. Ella starts pre-K tomorrow. She's going 4 days instead of two, so it's a big jump. I am a little bit sad that she'll be gone so many mornings of the week. She's growing up so fast!


My parents are moving on Thursday and while I know it's a good thing it makes me sad too. It's hard to let go of the house I grew up in. O.K., I'm starting to depress myself, so that's it for now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather & Matt Troxell said...

new blog please!!!!!

September 4, 2008 at 9:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home