A glimps of our everyday life

Friday, June 20, 2008

Isaac's 9 months old!




If you're wondering why I haven't posted anything in a while it's because I'm chasing my little ones around! Ella's out of school, which has been a lot of fun and Isaac started crawling really good about a two weeks ago. He got his first tooth on Monday and turned 9 months old on Tuesday...it was a big week for our little guy!
I took them both to have professional pictures taken today, but wasn't crazy about them. So, I decided to set up a "studio" in our ploffice (playroom/office) and I thought these turned out pretty cute. Ella wasn't home, but I think I'll try getting some of the two of them next week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

These are adorable Carissa! Forget paying someone.

June 20, 2008 at 2:26 PM

 
Blogger Heather and Matt Troxell said...

the 3rd one is my favorite! :)

June 20, 2008 at 3:39 PM

 
Blogger Lola said...

So cute, Carissa!

June 20, 2008 at 5:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home