A glimps of our everyday life

Friday, April 25, 2008

Isaac's New Trick and Saying Da Da

I was doing something in the kitchen yesterday and Isaac was sitting in his exersaucer (thanks Matt and Bran). Anyway, I heard this smacking noise and turned around to see Isaac doing the funniest thing with this tongue...it was cracking me up, so of course, I grabbed the video camera.

Oh yeah, and he's been saying Da Da pretty much for everything, so I'm not sure if that counts or not. As a friend of mine said, he hasn't learned about "pregnancy" or "labor and delivery" or I suspect he'd be saying another word!


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather and Matt Troxell said...

so cute! I can't wait to see him and the rest of you all so sooooon! :)

April 26, 2008 at 1:59 PM

 
Blogger 4m's said...

We thought that was very funny and cute!!!!!!!!

April 27, 2008 at 10:45 AM

 
Blogger aly said...

no spoon? how about locomotive, that's a little easier, no wait...hibernation? I loved that little smacking noise thing. I laughed out loud. He's so cute.

April 27, 2008 at 4:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home