A glimps of our everyday life

Saturday, April 12, 2008

So many pictures, so little time

So, my obssession with photography is a bit overwhelming at times. Now that I have this new camera I have about 10 times as many photos and being a mom of two I now have half the time to do anything with the photos. I guess it's better to have too many than too few!

Today was Isaac's first visit to the pool and what did I forget? The camera of course. Oh well, it wasn't that exciting, except for the triple tuck dive he did when entering the water.

2 Comments:

Blogger aly said...

what a little overachiever.

April 12, 2008 at 9:19 PM

 
Blogger Heather and Matt Troxell said...

nice one. (new blog posting from me tonight too!)

April 12, 2008 at 10:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home