A glimps of our everyday life

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pure Fun

Today we had a 5 min. thunderstorm (typical Florida). We happened to be out when it rained, so we pulled back into the driveway and I noticed some good puddles prime for splashing. Ella's face lit up when I suggested we go out and splash around. We had so much fun...pure fun!





I love watching her enjoy the simple things in life. It's one of the best things about being a parent...splashing in the puddles and getting to be a kid again. It does the soul good!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger 4m's said...

Hi; Ella! I just wanted to leave a message. I will see you in May!P.S.Hi; Issac! I loved the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye BYE!

March 9, 2008 at 12:46 PM

 
Blogger Taylor and Tyler's Mom said...

This looks like too much fun!!!

March 12, 2008 at 5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home