A glimps of our everyday life

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Picture Day!

Today was picture day. I decided to try and get some shots of the kids up at the lake, but that didn't turn out so well. I did get some cute ones of them on the swings.


After our park adventure, we went the the mall to see the Easter bunny. It turned out to be a really fun experience. I ended up buying the CD of pictures (sucker). Really, I was just so excited that these people were able to get a picture of Ella and Isaac together smiling at the same time!




Tomorrow we embark upon the Easter Egg hunt marathon...Ella has one at school, one in our neighborhood on Saturday and one at church on Sunday. If I am not in a sugar coma, I'll post pictures of the egg hunts. There will be plenty to get pictures at!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger 4m's said...

it is so i mean 10000 verys cuite i wish i could do it. tell Ella!!

March 25, 2008 at 5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home