A glimps of our everyday life

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dance

Last Friday night, Jason and Ella went to the Daddy Daughter Dance that Northland hosts every year. This was Ella's second year going and she was so excited to go with her Daddy. Last year, she kept asking to go again for weeks after the dance.


I am so thankful that my daughter has a dad who loves her the way he does, has fun with her, and shows her how a man should treat her. It's a blessing.


This will be a very special tradition for them for years to come. I think Isaac and I will be going Go Cart racing...I guess that's what little boys like to do. Iknow they definitely aren't interested in a Mommy Son Dance...wouldn't that be hilarious!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Storms said...

Great pictures! Chrsi just posted some at www.chrisstorms.com/blog There is a cute one of Ashlyn and Ella.

March 20, 2008 at 7:56 PM

 
Blogger aly said...

How sweet! I love the second picture.

March 24, 2008 at 6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home