A glimps of our everyday life

Saturday, March 29, 2008

If You Feed Them, They Will Come...

About two weeks ago we were at Home Depot and Ella asked to get a bird feeder. I said yes and it's been the best entertainment we've had in a long time (that tells you how easily we're entertained). Anyway, we've had tons of birds, or should I call them pigs. We just refilled the feeder this morning and they've already eaten 1/3 of the seed. I guess words spreads fast when there's food around :). We've had cardinals, blue jays, goldfinch, doves, and tons of little chickadee's. There's this really fun site that helps you identify birds (what am I 80 years old) it's called http://www.whatbird.com/.





Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather and Matt Troxell said...

Oh geez, bird watching? That's such an old person thing to do. What's next?-- Eating Dinner at 4:00pm? :)

March 30, 2008 at 6:34 PM

 
Blogger Carissa said...

Ha Ha...I know I'm turing into an 80 year old!

March 30, 2008 at 7:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home