A glimps of our everyday life

Friday, April 18, 2008

Little Big Man is 7 months!

I'm 7 months old
Getting a quick work out in...which way to the locker rooms?
Sitting up
Falling down

I can't believe it, Isaac turned 7 months old yesterday. He's trying to sit on his own or should I say I'm trying to get him to sit on his own. He's like one of thoses weeble wobbles. Everytime I sit him he slowly starts falling. In the last week he started doing little push ups...so cute. Maybe next month we'll have a crawler. I'm not as excited about it as I was with Ella (oops, did I say that out loud?). I guess I just know my days of laying him on the floor and knowing that he'll be close to the same spot when I return are almost gone!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lola said...

What a cutie!!

April 19, 2008 at 1:55 PM

 
Blogger 4m's said...

He's just soo cute!!!!! I love you!

April 27, 2008 at 10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home