A glimps of our everyday life

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Latest Happenings

Well to all of my 3 readers...I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. It's been a busy few weeks with my parents moving, Ella starting school, and battling an onslaught of sickness!

Here's a recap in pictures...Jason thinks it's funny that I have a blog, since all I really do is post pictures. I guess maybe I should call it a phlog.

Ella's First Day at School

Grandpa with the grandkids on moving day!

Heather's old room


My old bedroom

The living room

4 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I am a reader...I think you may have more than 3!!
-Angi

September 15, 2008 at 5:36 AM

 
Blogger Heather & Matt Troxell said...

oh that's so sad... the house... it's the first I've seen of it with nothing in it. :(

Loved the new post though! :)

September 15, 2008 at 10:02 AM

 
Blogger Carissa said...

I know...it was a bit emotional when I went over and rooms were empty. There are more pictures, but they are on Dad's camera. So it will probably 2011 before we see them again.

September 15, 2008 at 4:38 PM

 
Blogger Lola said...

Yay! I'm reader #4!

It's fun to hear what you've been up to. Ella is a real character!

September 16, 2008 at 6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home