A glimps of our everyday life

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Painting Pumpkins


Here's a little craft Ella did a few weeks ago. I bought these mini pumpkins and was planning to keep them on the table for decoration. Ella really loved them (she has a thing for anything mini). Anyway, I found her sneaking my pumpkins into her room.

So, I decided to let her paint a few...then she decided she wanted to paint all of them for her friends at school. How could I resist, so here are some pictures of her little project. They turned out to be pretty cute and we wrapped them in cellophane and tied them with a ribbon and she wrote each child's name on a label, so it was good practice for her with writing her letters. Maybe I'm more of a teacher than I thought :0!
The only bad thing was that I tried to remember all the kids from her class by memory (bad idea). We ended up forgetting one kid...how terrible is that! Ella didn't take any time letting me know we had forgotten Ryan...oops. I ended up running out that night and buying another pumpkin for him and we brought it to school the next day and of course he wasn't there...oh well!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home