A glimps of our everyday life

Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Days of School

In front of her classroom

Sporting her backpack

Ella started KINDERGARTEN this past Monday. It got off to a bit of a rocky start. Here's the breakdown:


Day 1 highlight: Me picking her up from school (those were her words). She had a lot to complain about...didn't like rest time, didn't like P.E. because she got sweaty, there were no fish or frogs in the classroom.


Day 2 hightlight: Getting candy...which I believe is why she announced it was a "great day"


Day 3 highlight: Nothing stood out, but I think she is starting to aclimate.


Today is day 4, so we'll see. She has made some friends, but I'm sure it will take her some time to get used to the new school. She really wants to ride the bus (I am not about to let her do that yet). She also wanted to buy lunch (that will soon wear off...I did let her buy lunch today).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home