A glimps of our everyday life

Monday, March 2, 2009

My BLOG Anniversary

It's been over a year now that I've been blogging. I had fun taking a trip down memory lane and looking at my old posts.

Some things have changed dramatically (like Isaac). And some things are the same (like Ella's crazy comments). Here's a sampling of both...

Isaac Then (5 Months Old)
Isaac Now (Wearing Jason's Shoes)

Last week I copied an idea from my friend Anne's blog.

Ella had fun making a winter tree and after she was finished we had this little conversation:

Me: What would you think if one morning you woke up and saw snow coming down from the sky and and every thing was covered in it?

Ella: It would FREAK ME OUT!!!

Me: Why?

Ella: Because it doesn't snow in Florida (with a DUH tone in her voice).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home