A glimps of our everyday life

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hide and Go Seek

Isaac loves to play the game Hide and Go Seek now. One of Ella's favorite hiding spots is under the desk in the "ploffice" (translated: playroom/office). This afternoon I walked into the ploffice find two little legs sticking out from underneath the desk. As I peeked around to see why he was hiding, I noticed he had my cell phone. So, if any of you received a random call from me, you'll know why!

LOOK AT THOSE CUTE LITTLE FEET (don't look at the dirt on the carpet or the mess beside the desk!)WHO ME???

THE AFTERMATH OF TAKING THE PHONE AWAY

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Taylor and Tyler's Mom said...

Too cute! I recognize that outfit =)

July 11, 2009 at 10:12 PM

 
Blogger Taylor and Tyler's Mom said...

Too cute! I recognize that outfit =) I also feel your pain on the last photo!! The Mastry boys hate being told NO! LOL

July 11, 2009 at 10:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home