A glimps of our everyday life

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

An update...

Well, a lot has happened since I last posted. At at the end of April we joined the growing number of families who have been negatively impacted by our country's economic situation. After 8 years working for NCR, Jason was laid off. It's been a rollercoaster ride since then and I will spare you all the details, but we trust that God "is working all thing for good." Please keep us in your prayers. Jason is looking at many different avenues, so pray for clarity, opportunity, and providential relationships.

On a funny note (and totally unrelated), I thought I'd share something that Ella said the other day that gave me a good laugh.

As I was laying down with her at bedtime she kept rubbing her nose. I was trying to figure out if her allergies were bothering her or if she had something stuck up there, so I asked...

Me: "Is your nose just itchy or irritated?"
Ella: Replying in an annoyed tone, "No, my nose isn't irritated it's nositated!" She then went on to explain that irritated was when your ear itched, not your nose. (DUH!).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home