A glimps of our everyday life

Friday, March 6, 2009

The Tradition Continues

Tonight was the night Ella's been waiting for...the Daddy Daughter Dance. It ranks right up there in importance with her birthday.

She picked out her own outfit from head to toe. The past two years she's worn the same dress and I gave her the option of wearing it again (yes, it still fits) or getting a new outfit and like any girl she opted for the new outfit (why did I even ask?). Anyway, I loved her pick...wish they made it in my size ;).

This was the third year that Jason has taken her and I love that they have this tradition. Ella looks forward to it so much that she was asking me today when the next Daddy Daughter Dance was going to be.

Jason sent a few pictures from his phone from the dance. He said she spent more time eating cake than she did dancing, which would explain the crumb on her lip in the picture below...:).



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute is that! What a great tradition! I'm with you...I'll take that cute outfit in my size!!

March 16, 2009 at 1:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home