A glimps of our everyday life

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Big Momma!

I've been getting very sentimental lately with Ella starting Kindergarten in almost a month! I can't believe how fast she's growing up. I remember people telling us how fast it would go when she was a baby and I almost got sick of hearing the cliche phrase, but it's true...they do grow up fast and she's just starting Kindergarten.

We were at the pool this afternoon and I was watching her swim...

Me: You're getting so big Ella, what am I going to do with you? Put a brick on your head?
Ella: No!
Me: No matter what, you'll always be my little girl.
Ella: And you'll always be my BIG MOMMA. I mean my HUMONGOUS MOMMA!

At this point I was cracking up and trying to quiet her down all at the same time. I guess that's what I get for being sentimental!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

This cracked me up...I love your stories.

July 27, 2009 at 11:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home